KME introduced the first Polish sequential gas injection system for engines with direct fuel injection. On 10.09.2010 was held the official launch of the sequential gas injection Diego DI.
This is the first product of its kind designed and manufactured in Poland.
Diego DI system is offer as a complete front kit containing carefully selected essential elements for proper installation in your car. Kits are universal, they are not dedicated to a particular car model. For every car is available sample assembly instructions containing instructions for easy installation. After installation of Diego DI, upload the appropriate software for a specific type of engine (engine code). This solution provides a simple calibration. System Diego DI works with a car diagnostic system OBD II / EOBD to monitor the status of the system and ensure full safety of operation. Diego DI controller also has a built-in fuel pressure sensor emulator.
System Diego DI supports the following at this moment of VW Group engines:
- BKG 1.4 FSI 66kW EURO4 a suggested set of: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 2 / 2
- BLF 1.6 FSI 85kW EURO4 a suggested set of: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 2 / 2
- BLX 2.0 FSI 110kW EURO4 suggested set: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 4 / 2
- BZB 1.8 TSI 118kW EURO4 suggested set: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 4 / 2
- CBZ 1.2 TSI 77kW EURO5 suggested set: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 2 / 2
- CDA 1.8 TSI 118kW EURO5 suggested set: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ6 HOR 4 / 2
- CCT 2.0 TSI 150kW EURO5 suggested set: Diego DI 4cyl. SFZ8 HOR 4 / 2
List of cars will be gradually extended by another engine. Cars with new types of engines are being tested consumables.